Man Without Qualities


Wednesday, March 26, 2003


Trending Away In Iraq II

US Secretary of State Colin Powell dismissed a widely-publicized suggestion that he resign from President George W. Bush's administration over the war in Iraq. .... "Personally, I'm very much in sync with the president and he values my services. ... I also have to take note of the fact if you would consult any recent Gallup poll, the American people seem to be quite satisfied with the job I'm doing as secretary of state."

Asked whether he planned to stay in the Bush administration, Powell replied: "Oh, absolutely."


Could somebody arrange for the Secretary, Condi Rice and Donna Brazile to all have lunch together? I'd be happy to be the waiter - no tip accepted although I'd provide very good and friendly service - if I could just listen in!

Comments: Post a Comment

Home